Friday, December 17, 2010

Relapse Cookie

I don't like it anymore. The same things. Every single day. Wake up, go class, go back. Mix some with work, assignment, sleep and etc. Nothing surprises me anymore. Same only. Need to get out of here. I'm to used having a car. Or at least drive. I miss driving. Not just my car. ANY car would be fine. And yes. I miss having friends that always have randomness in their head or at least entertains me whenever I'm with them. Tried football and basketball the other day. It was okay. Rainy season is not good for my health. Been sick. Showering in the rain of course. My bad. I am actually alone most of the time. On purpose. Just get away from people. Is that bad? Dunno oso lar. Its good anyway. I could focus on study. Not there is anything else to do pun.

No comments:

Post a Comment