Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Cut the damn cookie in half already.

What I'm about to write is true story that is currently happening to me and f**king affect me in ways I would never anticipated.
It came to my attention that with enough suspicion and a few evidence thanks to my "friends" in Shah Alam, my dad(who I do adore a lot and respect) is cheating with his secretary.

Firstly, he is the one that greatly remind me that trust is important and never cheat on your girlfriend and future wife. I take that seriously. Main reason why I hate those who cheat. At least have the guts to confront it like a man or a woman you are. Why must you hide. F**king dumb ass

Secondly, since it is a freaking norm that guys do cheat, it happens to young adults and teenagers. Not a 22 happily married couple you stupid liar. Why the heck you wanna do that huh? Numskull buffoon. Do you even slightly use that so called brain that claim a freaking masters degree huh?

I can ramble whole night bout this but seriously tell me. If i am a third party who is comparing looks between my mother and the other woman, my own mother beat her hands down. I'm not even being racist on this shit. Even though I am a little. But come on! OPEN YOUR EYES!!!

Argh!!!! My life is a mess. Exam coming up. Assignment due. Life is messed up. I'm freaking lost. Don't know what to do already. Don't know who to turn for help. Like anyone could anyway. Haih. I'm so tired of this. I do not know what to do. I can believe I am saying this but yes. I need help and guidance. Please...



1 comment:

  1. Mummy's here ali.. :)

    We are all on the same boat.. let's go for a long long walk after midterms.. how far can u go without looking back...? :)

    ReplyDelete