Monday, August 30, 2010

Crappy Cookie

Crap crap Holy Crap on a Crapper!
Do I look okay?
Are you alright Ali?
Are you having problems? You don't look as usual.

These are the usual questions that people around me kept asking me. I'm not annoyed by it since some of them are sincere bout it but I do get very disappointed by it. There was once upon a time I can pull off a perfect poker face. No one would have the slightest idea of what I was feeling at all. Haih.

My mind is not how it is used to be. I kept getting unfocused and distracted. There are times I think bout every action I did in the past and at times, I do regret bout it, but at times, I don't. Clueless is such a heartless bitch. Don't you agree?

Time doesn't wait for no man. And it makes me wonder. What am I doing? Is it important? Or just pointless? Perhaps I'm just wasting time on all this. Least I know several thing that is definite bout my current situation.

  1. I don't trust people anymore. No matter who, no matter what, I always doubt them.
  2. I manage to build a cocoon to distant myself from people even though it is so not good for me at ALL
  3. Cats still entertains me when I'm down in the dumps.
  4. Smoking cigarette is quite tempting for me but not for my wallet. Hahaha.(Cheapskate)
  5. I'm obsessed at being alone and away from everyone just to see whether people would take notice or not.(The usual no of course. No surprise there)
  6. I really need to learn how to emo and let out my feelings to another human.

1 comment:

  1. trust me... it dosent work... seems like we are all in dumps... haizzz... fell better ali.. :)

    Love,
    Your Non-biological mummy..

    ReplyDelete