Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Small Portion of a Cookie

Latest news ladies and gentleman, i flunk my contract law by a close margin... 7 out of 40... Haih...What i am goin to do... This is very very bad... Everything is bad lately... Additionally, I too wonder if i go back to her, things will be back as usual...I keep thinking and thinking bout the good times i do had with her and more forgetting the others... But i couldnt... Whats done is done... Im certain that she deserves better than whatever I am... Furthermore, with sad news, my parents are trying to get me to "be friend" with this girl they meet. They however fail to notice that i just want to be alone rite now...Atleast unattached...Heck, if i do like her anyway, i still want not to be a couple for the time being...Lets just put it as a bad time to do so...Haih...

No comments:

Post a Comment