Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hunger for that Cookie

Things are over...And yet i still look back eventho i cant turn the wheels of time. Some say i did a stupid thing. Some beg to differ. But what matters is that it is da past. And yet, this foreseable future is beyong what i anticipated. Is dis good? or is it bad? I dont know anymore. I have completely lost it. No sense of direction what so ever. And yet, i still havent scream for help. I still maintain that im alrite. True. There are a few times i do feel alrite. But reality kick me back to realise i cant just make myself ignore or forget the wonderful times i had...Haih...Why i kept on crying...I want to be strong for god sake...To stand again...Here is the choice in mind... Continue on or talk? Help me decide then. I want the answer

No comments:

Post a Comment