Saturday, April 10, 2010

Can I Make My Own Cookie?

Highly doubtful. Grateful? Very very much. But Im very reluctant... To turn back to you and to move on... I do miss her...Really do... There is no way I could throw away 2 years just like that. Also made very good memories along the way. And there are times on my phone, as i finish typing, i never had the courage to press send. Not even once. U said I deserved better than you. I dont think so. In every fight, im the one who messed up, screws up, hurted you, made you you unhappy, depressed, angry, fed-up and so on. I could go all day with this and you know its true. So yeah, just proves that im no where even near to deserve you. So, nevermind. I shall leave you alone. No more stalking youre blog. That is all. Millions of words are running in my head but I couldnt catch it all. Oblivious as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment