Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Donut Shaped Cookie

Felt like I just got shot in between my eyes.
The burst of blood rushing upwards naturally to seal the wound
But alas its pointless
The blood drips away
Losing consciousness
Heading towards the light they say

I gave up several important things in life
That meant a lot to me
Which usually helps me to smile when I drown in the sea of troubles
But no more

One would say, I have to stand by my two feet
No friends
No help
No advices
No comforts from those I love

Its saddening
That's for sure
But all this to accomplish something that seems impossible
To reunite them
To bring them back together before they realise that it is a little too late
Why can't they see this?
Why?
Am I and him brings no meaning to you?
Are we just pets that you bought and raised?

I felt no home anymore
I lost that feeling
Even it is fills with smiles and laughter
Occasionally jokes and several intellectual discussions
But it is like something is amiss
Like everything around me seems fake
Fragile
Pointless

It ain't the same
I gave up a lot
To unite you
So that you get along again
Or fight till you do

My journey is tough
One would be able to trace it with my sweat and tears I left behind
Fudge it
Keep on walking even I see the wall right in front
Its the chu-chu train of death


No comments:

Post a Comment