Tuesday, June 16, 2009

the cookie jar is missing???

i cant believe it myself. i am currently feelin under preasure with da things around me. actually, to be honest, im not sure why im feelin presured in da 1st place. list of probable reason is too long to list out anyway. it just seems all confusing, mind boggling, simply terrifying.

haih. my rough probability of reasons why this is happening is down to 2 theory. 1, im worrying bout all da things thats goin to change drastically in da near future including Arabella Lilianna, and so on. 2, mite be da possibility of the sudden fast pace of rush to further my studies.

I have to be honest, large part of me is emotionally unstable, filled with unnecessary anger, and da smaller part is probably hurting myself aka death.. Gee.. wat bad drama script. ;p

for now i still turn to god and keepin my daily pray without miss and hopefully Arabella Lilianna could help me out a bit... but dat would be selfish since she has her own probs. i think??

No comments:

Post a Comment