Monday, May 3, 2010

Choking on a Cookie

I wonder...Why did I react that way... Was it dumb of me or did I just had to do it just because my feelings for her still lingers strongly...? It greatly affects me when ever there is room for my brain to think about the past... Some would say that asking those who understands you would help get over this hurdle or atleast ease the pain. I personally however doubt it. No matter how much a single person understands me, none could help as there are no answer, no alternatives, no help. Here i am, thinking, deeply whether is it just me or is she not fine at all? Meh. To think such trivial matters wont do me much good. There are no way of turning back, she is completely done with me. As for me, I dont feel sad about it at all. Neither im happy with it ofcourse. It is just a blank. Like my head during the Consti exam. Man that sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment